News and Trends.

Friday 20 March 2009

Lisa Mitchell | Incomplete Lullaby | Music Video | Like a Dozen Lies and a Dozen More! Lyrics



Like a Turning Head!
Like a Second Look...
Like a Burning Leaf of an Open Book;

Like a Pounding Sea'
Like a Messy Crime...
When your Eyes First Met with Mine!

Like a Broken Word;
Like a Tragic Smile...
Like a Thousand Steps or a Single Mile!

Like a Lonely Chance'
Like a Savage Glow...
When you Turned and said Hello!

I was Just about to, Call...
There were Flowers on the Ceiling'
You Left me Feeling ~

Like a Fading Voice:
Like a Closing Door...
Like a Dozen Lies and a Dozen more;

Like a Twisted Tongue'
Like a Distant Bark!
When we Broke out in the Dark;

The Stars Looked like Burning Sparks'
The Lights were Warm but Chilling...
You Left me Feeling;

Tired!
Could not Close my Eyes'
On Fire!
But Frozen Inside:
To Run or to Hide'
Speechless my Words could not Melt!
Whisper I wanted to Shout!
With out you I Felt!

Like a Fleeting Thought'
Like a Double Eight...
Like a Gentle Feel of a Warming Taste;

Like a Placid Breath...
Like a Cool Wind Blow!
When you Stopped and Held me Close ~

Inside I nearly Froze;
Your Touch is Almost Healing'
You left me feeling...

Tired!
Could not Close my Eyes'
On Fire!
But Frozen Inside:
To Run or to Hide'
Speechless;
Mmy Words could not Melt!

Whisper'
 I wanted to Shout!

With out you I Felt!

Like a Satin Sun...
Like a Last Goodbye!
Like an Incomplete Lullaby'

No comments: